Eva Lodge, A completely new Lodge managed by one of the first active accommodation providers in Los Roques, it is authentic and managed as a superior Lodge, here you get quality and adapted personal attention with exceptional good food, it has a beautiful terrace with view of the Lagoon. It is simple and comfortable, with a hospitable environment, which preserves the traditional feeling of Los Roques. Is very fresh because of it position in front of the Lagoon with no opstructions, and thanks to the high roof. The owners have made a good effort for decoration.
Please note: -For single accommodation in double room there is a recharge -International credit card accepted -Minimum 10 days before booking -Some taxes not included.
Some of the best Bone Fishing tours with guide and boat can be arranged from here, please ask for a qoute with your personal guide.
Food & Drink
Media & Technology
Besides offering the perfect environment for your vacations, Los Roques offers countless outdoor activities that will provide you with the enjoyment of the exceptional nature around you. The following attractions here, specially offered by Eva, are available for your recreation and pleasure:-Kitesurfing. -Kayak. -Snorkeling/Diving. -Guided Bone Fishing Tours with boat. -Excursions to far away keys.
Check-In: 09:00 am (in the morning)
Posada Eva - Getting to Los Los Roques is an easy, safe and fast flight. Choose a local national flight from Caracas (Estimated time 35 minutes). Please pick this extra option on the booking form! Posada Eva
The Landing Strip in Gran Roque.
Charter a sailboat from Margarita, La Guaira or Higuerote!
1. Responsibilities: LosRoquesTravel and Explore Coop Ve and Partners takes responsibility of contracts and agreements celebrated with his clients in the supplying of all our services. Similarly we declines all responsibility by wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of machinery, acts of government, robberies, looting or any other cause other people´s to the company, as well as the accidents suffered by subcontracted services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not either responsible by the derived consequences of the consumption or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services
2. Documentation: The guest must bring with himself his documents of identification and consular visas, in case of problems by defect of the passport or lack of consular visa appear, the company is not made responsible by the expenses originated by the delay or total lost of the contracted services.
3. Reintegration: By cancellation on the part of the Charter guest:The eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of beginning of the services.The seventy and five percents (75%) 15 days before the date of beginning of the services.The fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the beginning of the services.The twenty-five percent (25%) up to 72 hours before the beginning of the service will be no reimbursement between the 72 hours and the beginning of the service.
4. There will be no reimbursement: In case of No Show, inadequate documents of trip, abandonment of tour in anyone of its moments or services non use voluntarily by the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or any reason of greater force that could put in danger the security of the tourist, the company reserves the right to modify the program, without the tourist has right to claim or indemnification5. Claims:All the claims will have to be directed in writing to our offices, within the forty and eight (48) hours following to the conclusion of the services.
6. All the conditions of hiring of the services are considered accepted by means of: 1) the execution of the payment of the services contracted previously to the beginning of the service: 2) the acceptance of voucher of the services that is extend to client by electronic mail, via fax or by any other mechanism: 3) the use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Eva Suites
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Accommodation Only (Low Season - Temporada Baja)||Double Room 2 Pers.||2||12||Tuesday, 17 January 2017||Wednesday, 01 March 2023||$87 Per night||1||100|
|Accommodation Only (Low Season - Temporada Baja)||Double Room 2 Pers.||1||1||Tuesday, 17 January 2017||Wednesday, 01 March 2023||$57 Per night||1||100|
|Full Board - Pensión completa + cava (Low Season - Temporada Baja)||Double Room 2 Pers.||2||12||Tuesday, 17 January 2017||Wednesday, 01 March 2023||$160 Per night||1||100|
|Full Board - Pensión completa con salida en lancha privado a las islas y los cayos + cava (Low Season - Temporada Baja)||Double Room 2 Pers.||2||12||Tuesday, 17 January 2017||Wednesday, 01 March 2023||$203 Per night||1||100|
|Half Pension - media pension (Low Season - Temporada Baja)||Double Room 2 Pers.||2||12||Tuesday, 17 January 2017||Monday, 01 January 2024||$116 Per night||1||100|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
Fly Fishing a the best flats around all of the virgin and unknown Islands in Los roques: Craski, Carenero, Rabuski, Sandkey, Isla Agustin, Los Castillos, Isla Fernando, and you decide where to go fishing.$290 (16%) ( Per days (min days) )
Day Tour VIP with all included: airport assistance, visit to nearby islands, lunch, awnings and beach chairs, refreshing drinks and two cold beers per person$35 (16%) ( Per days (min days) )
Leaving from the Maiquetia National Airport from 7.30 hours in the morning of the arrival day, returning 17.00 hours in the afternoon of the departure day. Please be there 1 hour before. (Itinerary depends on seats availability)$371 (16%) ( Per person per booking )
Scuba diving with PADI accredited crew, 2 immersions each day without equipments and boat transfers included$70 (16%) ( Per days (min days) )
|Monday, 19 August 2019||28||28||Clear|
|Tuesday, 20 August 2019||28||27||Clouds|
|Wednesday, 21 August 2019||27||27||Clouds|
|Thursday, 22 August 2019||27||27||Clouds|
|Friday, 23 August 2019||28||27||Clouds|
|Saturday, 24 August 2019||28||27||Rain|
|Sunday, 25 August 2019||28||27||Rain|