La Gotera Lodge totally rebuilt now including the neighboring house, featuring more and bigger rooms including a real Art Cafe, making it one of the most comfortable and best situated posadas in Los Roques by far. Now with 8 double rooms all having private bathrooms, and right in front of the beach.
Please note: For single accommodation in double room there is a recharge - International credit card accepted - Some taxes not included.
Gotera is one of the few lodges to have a beach so close just a few steps from the sea. This facility provides for a refreshing bath just steps from your room an advantage when you are here if you like to stay at the lodge for whatever reason, and do not like a FullDay Tour by boat to visit some of the precious keys. Attentive service - comfortable facilities - family atmosphere + its privileged and exclusive location.
La Gotera is certainly the ideal for couples, families or groups of friends.
Food & Drink
Plus: Besides being the perfect landscape for your vacations. Los Roques offers countless outdoor activities that will provide you with the enjoyment of the exceptional nature around you. The following attractions, offered by a large variety of independent operators, are available for your recreation and pleasure: -Bone fishing -Windsurfing -Kitesurfing -Kayak -Snorkeling/Diving -Excursions to the keys.
Check-In: 07:00 - Check-Out: 16:00.
La Gotera Getting to Los Los Roques is an easy, safe and fast flight around $370 - roundtrip. A national flight from Caracas (Estimated time 35 minutes). Please pick the extra option on the booking form! Reviews
The Landing Strip en Gran Roque.
Charter a sailboat from La Guaira, Isla Margarita or Higuerote!
1. Responsibilities: Los Roques.travel takes responsibility of contracts and agreements celebrated with his clients in the supplying of all our services. Similarly we declines all responsibility by wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of machineries, acts of government, robberies, lootings or any other cause other people´s to the company, as well as the accidents suffered by subcontracted services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not either responsible by the derived consequences of the consumption or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services
2. Documentation: The tourist must bring with himself his documents of identification and consular visas, in case of problems by defect of the passport or lack of consular visa appear, the company is not made responsible by the expenses originated by the delay or total lost of the contracted services.
3. Reintegration by cancellation on the part of the tourist: The eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of beginning of the services. The seventy and five percents (75%) 15 days before the date of beginning of the services. The fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the beginning of the services. The twenty-five percent (25%) up to 72 hours before the beginning of the service will be no reimbursement between the 72 hours and the beginning of the service.
4. There will be no reimbursement in case of no Show, inadequate documents of trip, abandonment of tour in anyone of its moments or services nonuse voluntarily by the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or any reason of greater force that could put in danger the security of the tourist, the company reserves the right to modify the program, without the tourist has right to claim or indemnification
5. Claims: All the claims will have to be directed in writing to our offices, within the forty and eight (48) hours following to the conclusion of the services.
6. Conditions & services are considered accepted by means of:
1) the execution of the payment of the services contracted previously to the beginning of the service;
2) the acceptance of voucher of the services that is extend to client by electronic mail, via fax or by any other mechanism;
3) the use of any part of the contracted services.
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
My husband, and I celebrated our 1st anniversary on the Los Roques Islands, off the coast of Venezuela. We flew into Caracass. Posada La Gotera had one of their drivers meet us at the main airport and drove us next door to the private airport. We chartered a small plane to Los Roques from Los Roques Airlines in Maiquetia with Jaime as Pilot. The larger and cheaper plane was booked. I would highly reccommend getting out of Caracass as soon as possible, it can be quite dangerous. Always hire a driver, do not take an unknown taxi. We flew into Gran Roque, Los Roques Islands.
Posada La Gotera was absolutely one of the best situated Posadas on the island because it was actually on the beach side. Many Posadas say that they are on the beach side but this is untrue. The breakfast, lunch and dinner were all amazing. The lady that owns the Posada was extremely hospitable and her staff was kind and helpful. We had turn-down service and the maids cleaned our room every chance they got.Every evening they set out colorful bean bags and tiki torches and they served drinks. There is only one other Posada on the beach-side that does this. There is a private deck on the roof top of the Posada that you can sunbathe.
They also provide daily trips to the nearby islands and they provide a great lunch for you to take, along with umbrellas and chairs.Be sure to go scuba diving and bone fishing.
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Full Board - Pensión completa + excursiones a los Cayos||Suite||1||20||Tuesday, 01 August 2017||Saturday, 15 January 2022||167€ Per person per night||1||1000|
|Full Board - Pensión completa + excursiones a los Cayos||Double Room 2 Pers.||1||20||Tuesday, 01 August 2017||Saturday, 15 January 2022||115€ Per person per night||1||1000|
|Full Board - Pensión completa + excursiones a los Cayos||Double Room 2 Pers.||1||20||Sunday, 01 January 2017||Sunday, 31 July 2022||109€ Per person per night||1||1000|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
Leaving from the Maiquetia National Airport (Terminal Auxilliar) with Los Roques Air (private air charter) at 16:00 every day - returning every day at 08:00 hours. Please be there 1 hour before.299€ (16%) ( Per person per booking )
|Friday, 14 September 2018||28||28||Clouds|
|Saturday, 15 September 2018||29||28||Clouds|
|Sunday, 16 September 2018||28||28||Clear|
|Monday, 17 September 2018||29||29||Rain|
|Tuesday, 18 September 2018||29||29||Clear|
|Wednesday, 19 September 2018||29||28||Rain|
|Thursday, 20 September 2018||29||29||Clear|