Lodge La Gaviota, just 20 meters from the beach. Posada La Gaviota is a Superior posada with capacity for 14 persons. It is located on the main island of the Archipelago, only 20 meters from the beach, with uninterrupted views of the islands and its spectacular sunsets.
The lodge is a house owned since 1974 and after remodeling it in 2001 the owners decided to receive guests offering a very personally attention. The inn La Gaviota offers all modern facilities to guests staying in Los Roques. The posada is nicely decorated with simple but beautiful taste which makes it very cozy and natural.
For sure you will have an unforgettable experience that will make you want to come again.
Please note: - For single accommodation in double room there is a recharge. - International credit card accepted. - Some taxes not included.
Media & Technology
Food & Drink
Besides being the perfect landscape for your vacations, Los Roques offers countless outdoor activities that will provide you with the enjoyment of the exceptional nature around you.The following attractions, offered by a large variety of independent operators, are available for your recreation and pleasure:
-Excursions to the keys.
Check-In: 15:00 - Check-Out: 12:00.
G+ Getting to Los Los Roques is an easy, safe and fast flight. A national flight from Caracas (Estimated time 35 minutes).
Please pick the extra option on the booking form! Reviews
The Landing Strip en Gran Roque
Charter a sailboat from La Guaira, Margarita or Higuerote!
1) Responsibilities: losroques.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not liable for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for the costs incurred by the delay or total loss the contracted services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services.Fifty percent (50%) up to a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of service no refund within 72 hours and the service starts.
4) No refunds in case of no show, inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims. All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - The execution of the payment of the contracted services before the commencement of service.
2 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to La Gaviota
Book well ahead of time - The Gaviota Posada is located in Grand Roque, the only populated island of Los Roques . Every day we had breakfast in front of the beach outside where the tables are on the sand below a big tree shadow seeing the pelicans fishing . Afterwards we leave in a daily boat trip to a nearby island , provided with lunch box, water and beverage drink , and return in the afternoon. We had done another tours to two groups of islands far from Gran Roque, that you have to pay for it. In the end of the everyday we apreciatted the marvellous sunset in front of the beach drinking a coktail or climbing to the old lighthouse .
After a shower and a short rest we could taste the dinner by the the noon . Good meal and everything done by D Délia and served by her sympatic staff.
Be careful because you wil be fat . You must walk around the island in order to not get some kilos extra.
By night you have few options of enjoyment . But nevermind, you have to have a good sleep to begin another wonderful day.
We really enjoyed our vacations and recomend the posada La Gaviota.
What I loved the most about Posada La Gaviota was the food! they serve great gourmet meals (breakfast & dinner), also the boats depart right in front of Posada (very convenient). I spent my vacation doing Kitesurfing in the beautifull blue waters and my children and wife enjoyed doing snorkel.
Tip: normaly the Posada Pakage includes trips to the beaches, however they don't take you into the archipielago, take advantage of a full day to book a tour to the archipielago and see the turtles and wild life of Los Roques!
- The high class kitesurfers place to stay
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Bed & Breakfast (only low season)||Double Room 2 Pers.||1||14||Sunday, 01 January 2017||Thursday, 01 April 2021||$86 Per person per night||1||100|
|Half Board (only low season) - media pension||Double Room 2 Pers.||1||14||Sunday, 01 January 2017||Sunday, 02 January 2022||$115 Per person per night||3||100|
|Suite con Balcon: Full Board - Pensión completa + excursiones a las islas (Por 1 noche y 1 dia)||Suite||1||9||Monday, 09 January 2017||Saturday, 31 December 2022||$165 Per person per night||1||99|
|Temporada alta - Full Board - Pensión completa||Double Room 2 Pers.||1||22||Saturday, 15 July 2017||Friday, 02 September 2022||$135 Per person per night||1||99|
|Temporada alta - Full Board - Pensión completa + excursiones a las islas (Por 1 noche y 1 dia)||T/B||2||3||Sunday, 15 January 2017||Sunday, 16 January 2022||$140 Per person per night||1||99|
|Temporada alta - Full Board - Pensión completa + excursiones a las islas (Por 1 noche y 1 dia)||Double Room 2 Pers.||1||14||Saturday, 15 July 2017||Friday, 02 September 2022||$150 Per person per night||1||99|
|Temporada alta - Full Board - Pensión completa + excursiones a las islas (Por 1 noche y 1 dia)||5 Personas||4||5||Sunday, 15 January 2017||Sunday, 16 January 2022||$140 Per person per night||1||99|
|Temporada baja - Full Board - Pensión completa||Double Room 2 Pers.||1||22||Saturday, 15 April 2017||Saturday, 31 December 2022||$130 Per person per night||1||99|
|Temporada baja - Full Board - Pensión completa + excursiones a las islas (Por 1 noche y 1 dia)||Double Room 2 Pers.||1||14||Saturday, 15 April 2017||Saturday, 31 December 2022||$140 Per person per night||1||99|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
Late check out the last day: Day Tour VIP with all included: Visit to nearby islands by boat with lunch, awnings and beach chairs, refreshing drinks and beers$17 (16%) ( Per person per booking )
Leaving from the Maiquetia National Airport the arrival day to Los Roques and returning the departure day to Maiquetia. Please be there 1 hour before. (Itinerary depends on seats availability)$370 (16%) ( Per person per booking )
|Monday, 19 August 2019||28||27||Clear|
|Tuesday, 20 August 2019||28||27||Clear|
|Wednesday, 21 August 2019||27||27||Clear|
|Thursday, 22 August 2019||28||27||Clouds|
|Friday, 23 August 2019||28||27||Clouds|
|Saturday, 24 August 2019||27||27||Rain|
|Sunday, 25 August 2019||28||27||Clear|