Posada Magalis is a good choice economically and with much personality. If you are on a low budget and you want to stay a long time in the Island to enjoy kite surfing, windsurfing, scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing, travel photography or just relaxing discovering a new adventures - this is the place..
Lodge Magalis is attended by its owner Magalis Rodriguez she will cook you a hearty breakfast or a delicious fresh fish just caught from the sea. This lodge has 6 double rooms with private bath and individual air conditioning. If you are traveling alone Magalis can offer you a single room at no extra charge. All rooms have 24 hours electricity.
The posada has satellite TV and a dining room including a nice front where you can enjoy the view of Plaza Bolivar with a drink and talk to the local people.
Posada Magalis is one of the few Posadas in Los Roques still managed by local people. Magalis offers an economical price with half pension including accommodation, dinner, breakfast, and airport assistance. Dona Magalis won the Best Lobster Contest 2009 of the Caribbean this year in Gran Roque, and for a small extra cost you can enjoy the best prepared lobster in the world (in the Lobster Season only).
This posada was recommended by New York Times
Special price if you are staying for more than 14 days ask for a qoute here.
Media & Technology
Food & Drink
Besides being the perfect landscape for your vacations Los Roques offers countless outdoor activities that will provide you with the enjoyment of the exceptional nature around you. The following attractions are offered by a large variety of independent operators are available for your recreation and pleasure: Bone fishing - Windsurfing - Kitesurfing - Kayak - Snorkeling/Diving - Excursions to the keys.
Check-In: 09:00 a.m.
Getting to Los Los Roques is an easy, safe and fast flight. A national flight from Caracas (Estimated time 35 minutes). Please pick the extra option on the booking form!
The Landing Strip in Gran Roque.
Charter a sailboat from Margarita, La Guaira or Higuerote!
1. Responsibilities: LosRoques.travel takes responsibility of contracts and agreements celebrated with his clients in the supplying of all our services. Similarly we declines all responsibility by wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of machinery, acts of government, robberies, looting or any other cause other people`s to the company, as well as the accidents suffered by subcontracted services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not either responsible by the derived consequences of the consumption or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2. Documentation: The tourist must bring with himself his documents of identification and consular visas, in case of problems by defect of the passport or lack of consular visa appear, the company is not made responsible by the expenses originated by the delay or total lost of the contracted services.
3. Reintegration by cancellation on the part of the tourist: The eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of beginning of the services. The seventy and five percents (75%) 15 days before the date of beginning of the services. The fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the beginning of the services. The twenty-five percent (25%) up to 72 hours before the beginning of the service will be no reimbursement between the 72 hours and the beginning of the service.
4. There will be no reimbursement in case of no Show, inadequate documents of trip, abandonment of tour in anyone of its moments or services nonuse voluntarily by the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or any reason of greater force that could put in danger the security of the tourist, the company reserves the right to modify the program, without the tourist has right to claim or indemnification
5. Claims: All the claims will have to be directed in writing to our offices, within the forty and eight (48) hours following to the conclusion of the services.
6. All the conditions of hiring of the services are considered accepted by means of:
1) the execution of the payment of the services contracted previously to the beginning of the service.
2) the acceptance of voucher of the services that is extend to client by electronic mail, via fax or by any other mechanism.
3) the use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Dona Magalis
One of the few not italian posada in Los Roques, very cheap but nice and local! If You want comfort but not elegance, if you want simple rooms and lots of local food this is the posada for you! As I told, the rooms (with A/C and private bathroom) are very simple, quite severe, but cleaned every day and every two days they change bath towels and bed sheets. You can choose if you want only breakfast or dinner too and also box lunch: all it's very good. I have no doubt: in case of another trip to Los Roques, I'll choose Posada Magalis again!
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Half Board - Media pensión (Desayuno + Cena)||Double Room 2 Pers.||1||20||Sunday, 01 January 2017||Saturday, 01 April 2023||$50 Per person per night||1||99|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
Day Tour VIP with all included: airport assistance, visit to nearby islands, lunch, awnings and beach chairs, refreshing drinks and two cold beers per person$35 ( Per person per day )
Scuba diving with PADI accredited crew, 2 immersions each day without equipments and boat transfers included$75 ( Per person per booking )
Leaving from the Maiquetia National Airport to Los Roques. Please be there 1 hour before. (Itinerary depends on seats availability)$320 (16%) ( Per person per booking )
Leaving from the Higuerote Airport to Los Roques. Please be there 1 hour before. (Itinerary depends on seats availability)$290 (16%) ( Per person per booking )
|Saturday, 16 February 2019||26||26||Clear|
|Sunday, 17 February 2019||26||26||Clear|
|Monday, 18 February 2019||26||25||Clear|
|Tuesday, 19 February 2019||26||25||Rain|
|Wednesday, 20 February 2019||25||25||Rain|
|Thursday, 21 February 2019||26||25||Rain|
|Friday, 22 February 2019||25||25||Rain|