Catamaran Telumee, Captain and cook, 3 meals a day and open bar (national beverages). Assistance in Airport and Islands. You will be taken to white sandy beaches, ideal to scuba diving and snorkeling. You will observe and admire the wonderful birds world and in some occasions the enthusiastic dolphins will approach the boat during our journey.
Depending on your interest and time available, we can take you to Los Roques, Las Aves or Bonaire.
In order to make a trip to Los Roques, you should make a reservation for a minimum of 4 days. We depart from the Marina Caraballeda, in the evening.
While you sleep or enjoy the navigation, we will be approaching the beautiful beaches of Los Roques, once there, we will visit the turtles station in Dos Mosquises island, among others.
Enjoy open air water activities like snorkeling and scuba diving. You can also have fun with the surf board. You can enjoy fishing the marine breeze,, the sun, the Fauna and the Flora of the place. Sailing on board “Telumee“ is an unforgettable experience.
Bonefishing from the catamaran offers you the advantage of having your home always close to the flats. Rush in for a sandwich at lunchtime and stay in the water till sunset. No need of going back for a long ride to Gran Roques, the only islands with pensions.The catamaran is perfect for 4 anglers and still has plenty of space for non-fishing guests.
+20% High Season - August - Christmas / New Year
Food & Drink
Media & Technology
Los Roques - All of Caribbean, Las Aves, Coast Of Venezuela, Bonaire
Check-In: Any time.
Jochen, the owner of the Telumée is undoubtedly one of the most well-known catamaran sailors and acknowledged by his navigations through different worldwide oceans and seas.
During the last 20 years, he has gone through more than 40.000 nautical miles, in different types of catamarans. His greatest dream came true with the construction of his own catamaran “telumée“, in Germany.
On this one, he got the first place, in the Transatlantic Regate ARC, obtaining the Multihull Trophy, in 1992. This talented man is also a graduate in Classic Music from the University in Hagen, a certified scuba diver and the pilot of his own private plane, which makes him an ideal generous host during your stay on board.He used to work as a katamaran consultant and published many articles in international sailing magazines.
Aurora Ovalles, his partner has got a sailing license and she and Jochen perfectly complement each other.She is a graduate in Modern Languages and gives a tropical touch on board.
Both surprise not only with their excellent typical Venezuelan and latinamerican cuisine, but also with their international music repertoire that they interpret to their guests delight. Jochen and Aurora speak German, English and Spanish. She also speaks French and Italian.
Model: ..............Shangri-La 47
LOA: .................14.14 m
Beam: ............. .7.70 m
Draft: ................0.7m - 2.1 mDisplacement: ... 8 Tons
Fuel: .................400 Liters
Water: ..............700 Liters
Sail: ..................113 m2
Electricity: ........12 v /110 v /220 v
Engine: .............2 x 28 Hp Volvo Security Gps - Satelite, Radio VHF, Cellular Phone, Furuno Radar
Dinghi 12“ - motor 15 Hp - 3 sets of Scuba equipment - Sorkeling equipment - Fishing Gear - HI-FI Stereo / CD2 Refrigerator Watermaker Spectra 350.
Getting to Los Los Roques is an easy, safe and fast flight. A national flight from Caracas (Estimated time 35 minutes). the price of round trip is $370 per person, subject to change.
Please pick the extra option on the booking form!
1) Responsibilities: losroques.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not liable for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for the costs incurred by the delay or total loss the contracted services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services.Fifty percent (50%) up to a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of service no refund within 72 hours and the service starts.
4) No refunds in case of no show, inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims. All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - The execution of the payment of the contracted services before the commencement of service.
2 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Note that this is not a booking form, instead you are sending an email.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Catamaran Telumee
There are no reviews for this travel service yet.
|Tariff name||Cabin/yacht type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|+20% High Season - August - Christmas / New Year - Yacht in Exclucive - 8 guests||Exclusive Charter 8||7||8||Friday, 15 December 2017||Saturday, 15 January 2022||$2160 Per day||1||30|
|Yacht in Exclucive - 2 guests||Exclusive Charter 2||1||2||Sunday, 09 July 2017||Wednesday, 02 July 2025||$1500 Per day||1||30|
|Yacht in Exclucive - 4 guests||Exclusive Charter 4||3||4||Sunday, 09 July 2017||Wednesday, 02 July 2025||$1600 Per day||1||30|
|Yacht in Exclucive - 6 guests||Exclusive Charter 6||5||6||Sunday, 09 July 2017||Wednesday, 02 July 2025||$1700 Per day||1||30|
|Yacht in Exclucive - 8 guests||Exclusive Charter 8||7||8||Sunday, 09 July 2017||Wednesday, 02 July 2025||$1800 Per day||1||30|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
+20% High Season - August - Christmas / New Year$350 (16%) ( Per booking )
|Saturday, 16 February 2019||28||25||Clouds|
|Sunday, 17 February 2019||26||24||Clouds|
|Monday, 18 February 2019||24||23||Rain|
|Tuesday, 19 February 2019||28||20||Clear|
|Wednesday, 20 February 2019||28||20||Rain|
|Thursday, 21 February 2019||30||20||Clear|
|Friday, 22 February 2019||30||20||Clear|