We offer the newest and most innovative catamarans in Los Roques National Park, made by world-class builders. Explore our award-winning fleet and find the ideal custom yacht for your party.
A sail or motor catamaran 460 and 474 with crew is a luxury for the senses and balm for the soul. The 4 cabins and ample interior space make this catamaran an excellent option for a group of eight people.
The Catamarans has a capacity for 8 people in 4 cabins with private bathroom, hot water and air conditioning throughout the environment, dinghy, fishing equipment, optional diving, international cuisine based on fresh fish and fresh products, TV 36, DVD, stereo + Ipod, Internet.
We offer Cats by Sail or Motor..
Food & Drink
Media & Technology
The main saloon in the 4600 has a complete entertainment center, plush sofas and dining table. Guest cabins are luxurious, light and airy, with large beds, plenty of storage space for everything from swimwear to evening attire, and bathroom, toilets and showers stagnate. Since the yacht has a powerful generator sleep in air-conditioned comfort while experiencing the wonders of a tropical paradise is assured. The kitchen is second to none, with everything that is needed for private chef on board to prepare gourmet meals, often served at the table in the large shaded under a hardtop cabin.
The deck layout of the 4600 catamaran is ideal for relaxing, sunbathing and swimming in the two platforms wide at the rear of the boat. A cross deck connects the two hulls, providing even more space to enjoy water sports of all kinds, including rowing, kayaking, windsurfing and diving. The large area covered in the bow is a lovely place to enjoy the tranquility of the gentle waves wash against the hull as the boat captain navigates to another exciting destination. 4600 ranks as one of the best crewed yachts in the world.
474 on a power catamaran (Powercat) represents the epitome of elegance. 4 large cabins and spacious interior make it suitable for a group of eight.
On the main deck, large windows bathe the large central cabin with natural light, with all your entertainment center, plush armchairs, large dining table and a bar next to the expansive kitchen, where private chef on board has all the amenity possible to prepare gourmet meals that make a crewed sailing vacation a delight. The cabins are spacious, bright and spacious, with large beds, large storage capacity, and the bathroom sinks and separate stall shower. The entire interior of the boat has air conditioning.
The Powercat was designed exclusively to provide enthusiasts motor boats with a boat crewed yacht that really reaches perfection. This is evident in the deck layout. The bow area is simply huge, a wonderful place to enjoy the scenery. The fly, which operates the ship´s captain, is spacious with plenty of seating, cocktail tables and a bar. The cabin in the back of the boat is shaded under a hardtop and has a large table for dining al fresco, and provides access to walk-through the huge platform ideal for snorkeling swim or launch a paddle board or windsurfer. Fishing is another option. The yacht cruises between 14 and 16 mph.
LOA 46.8 ft.
LOD 46.8 ft.
LWL 41.8 ft.
Beam 24.2 ft.
Draft 4.2 ft.
Displaces 22,420 lbs.
Mast Height 70.3 ft.
Sail Area 1,334.0 sq. ft.
With Los Roques Airlines
1. Responsibilities: losroques.travel responsibility of contracts and agreements celebrated with his clients in the supplying of all our services. Similarly we declines all responsibility by wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of machineries, acts of government, robberies, lootings or any other cause other people´s to the company, as well as the accidents suffered by subcontracted services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not either responsible by the derived consequences of the consumption or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services
2. Documentation: The tourist must bring with himself his documents of identification and consular visas, in case of problems by defect of the passport or lack of consular visa appear, the company is not made responsible by the expenses originated by the delay or total lost of the contracted services.
3. Reintegration by cancellation on the part of the tourist: The eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of beginning of the services. The seventy and five percents (75%) 15 days before the date of beginning of the services. The fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the beginning of the services. The twenty-five percent (25%) up to 72 hours before the beginning of the service will be no reimbursement between the 72 hours and the beginning of the service.
4. There will be no reimbursement in case of no Show, inadequate documents of trip, abandonment of tour in anyone of its moments or services nonuse voluntarily by the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or any reason of greater force that could put in danger the security of the tourist, the company reserves the right to modify the program, without the tourist has right to claim or indemnification
5. Claims: All the claims will have to be directed in writing to our offices, within the forty and eight (48) hours following to the conclusion of the services.
6. All the conditions of hiring of the services are considered accepted by means of:
1) the execution of the payment of the services contracted previously to the beginning of the service;
2) the acceptance of voucher of the services that is extend to client by electronic mail, via fax or by any other mechanism;
3) the use of any part of the contracted services.
Note that this is not a booking form, instead you are sending an email.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Leopard
There are no reviews for this travel service yet.
|Tariff name||Cabin/yacht type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Private Yacht Charter||Exclusive Charter||5||6||Sunday, 23 July 2017||Sunday, 23 July 2023||$1500 Per night||1||21|
|Private Yacht Charter||Exclusive Charter||1||2||Sunday, 23 July 2017||Sunday, 23 July 2023||$1000 Per night||1||21|
|Private Yacht Charter||Exclusive Charter||4||4||Sunday, 23 July 2017||Sunday, 23 July 2023||$1200 Per night||1||21|
|Monday, 19 August 2019||28||28||Clear|
|Tuesday, 20 August 2019||28||27||Clouds|
|Wednesday, 21 August 2019||27||27||Clouds|
|Thursday, 22 August 2019||27||27||Clouds|
|Friday, 23 August 2019||28||27||Clouds|
|Saturday, 24 August 2019||28||27||Rain|
|Sunday, 25 August 2019||28||27||Rain|