Posada Acquamarina a very attractive offer with many surprises. 9 rooms with rattan beds (M+S), bath/hot water, large towels, air condition, DirecTV, built-in stereo sound system, small fridge, safety deposit box, internet, own boat and own airplane.
This posada includes: Assistance at the Landing Strip in Gran Roque. A helping hand transporting you luggage to the Posada. Welcome Cocktail. Breakfast Milk, coffee or tea, fruit juices, pancakes, toast, butter, jam, biscuits.
Excursions to all the Islands as you like with no limits -please talk to Boat Captain upon arrival in the Posada - Including beach chairs and sun brellas.
Departure every day depending what island you prefer: Francisqui, Madrisqui, Cayo Vapor, Cayo Fabian, Saki - Saki, Cayo Muerto, Rasqui, Noronquises.
Lunch at the beach - Ice box with sandwiches, salads, fruit juices, soft drinks, sodas including beer, fruit, and biscuits.
Here is a typical dinner serverd as an example: Italian Pasta “al dente“ or soups, main course: fresh fish every day or chicken with mixed vegetables, one drink included, dessert and coffee. In the season you will enjoy Lobster.
Please Note: - For single accommodation in double room there is a recharge
- International credit card accepted only via Paypal.
- Some taxes not included.
Media & Technology
Food & Drink
Besides being the perfect landscape for your vacations, Los Roques offers countless outdoor activities that will provide you with the enjoyment of the exceptional nature around you.
The following attractions, offered by a large variety of independent operators, are available for your recreation and pleasure: Bone fishing, Windsurfing, Kitesurfing. Kayak. Snorkeling/Diving, Excursions to the keys.
Check-In: 9.00 hours in the morning.
Getting to A+ in Los Los Roques is an easy, and fast flight. A national flight from Caracas (Estimated time 35 minutes).
The Landing Strip en Gran Roque. A+
Charter a sailboat from Margarita, La Guaira or Higuerote!
1. Responsibilities: LosRoques.travel takes responsibility of contracts and agreements celebrated with his clients in the supplying of all our services. Similarly we declines all responsibility by wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of machinery, acts of government, robberies, looting or any other cause other people`s to the company, as well as the accidents suffered by subcontracted services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not either responsible by the derived consequences of the consumption or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2. Documentation: The tourist must bring with himself his documents of identification and consular visas, in case of problems by defect of the passport or lack of consular visa appear, the company is not made responsible by the expenses originated by the delay or total lost of the contracted services.3. Reintegration by cancellation on the part of the tourist: The eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of beginning of the services. The seventy and five percents (75%) 15 days before the date of beginning of the services. The fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the beginning of the services. The twenty-five percent (25%) up to 72 hours before the beginning of the service will be no reimbursement between the 72 hours and the beginning of the service.
4. There will be no reimbursement in case of no Show, inadequate documents of trip, abandonment of tour in anyone of its moments or services nonuse voluntarily by the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or any reason of greater force that could put in danger the security of the tourist, the company reserves the right to modify the program, without the tourist has right to claim or indemnification5.Claims: All the claims will have to be directed in writing to our offices, within the forty and eight (48) hours following to the conclusion of the services.
6. All the conditions of hiring of the services are considered accepted by means of:
1) the execution of the payment of the services contracted previously to the beginning of the service.
2) the acceptance of voucher of the services that is extend to client by electronic mail, via fax or by any other mechanism.
3) the use of any part of the contracted services.
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Full Board + Tours - Pensión completa / All Meals + excursiones a las islas||Double Room 2 Pers.||1||28||Sunday, 01 January 2017||Thursday, 01 September 2022||57€ Per person per night||1||99|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
Full Day Tour - If you choose Full Board (all included) and would like to leave in the late afternoon. There is an additional charge which includes: Day Tours to the islands, with beach chairs, umbrella, and snorkeling equipment as an option. Lunch at the beach with ice box filled with sandwiches, salads, fruit juices, soft drinks, sodas and beers, fruits and biscuits26€ (12%) ( Per person per booking )
Leaving from the Maiquetia Terminal Auxilliar National Airport to Los Roques with return to Maiquetia. Please be there 1:30 hour before departure. (Itinerary depends on seats availability)218€ (12%) ( Per person per booking )
Leaving from Maiquetia (Terminal Nacional) Airport to Los Roques with return to Maiquetia (Terminal Nacional). Please be there 1 hour before. (Itinerary depends on seats availability)245€ (12%) ( Per person per booking )
|Saturday, 18 August 2018||27||27||Clear|
|Sunday, 19 August 2018||27||27||Clouds|
|Monday, 20 August 2018||27||27||Clear|
|Tuesday, 21 August 2018||28||27||Clear|
|Wednesday, 22 August 2018||28||27||Clear|
|Thursday, 23 August 2018||28||27||Rain|
|Friday, 24 August 2018||28||28||Rain|