Lodge Villa Caracol, is located in a favorable position regarding the passages of the winds, thanks to this exposure it's one of the freshest and airy posadas of Los Roques. Its particular structure preserves its inside atmosphere including a hanging garden for a maximum accommodation of 14 people. A family management gives this posada a very relaxed and happy touch.
Please note: - For single accommodation in double room there is a recharge. - International credit card accepted. - Some taxes not included.
Media & Technology
Food & Drink
Besides being the perfect landscape for your vacations, Los Roques offers countless outdoor activities that will provide you with the enjoyment of the exceptional nature around you. The following attractions, offered by a large variety of independent operators, are available for your recreation and pleasure:
-Excursions to the keys.
Check-In: 07:30 - Check-Out: 17:00.
Getting to Los Los Roques is an easy, safe and fast flight. A national flight from Caracas (Estimated time 35 minutes).
Please pick the extra option on the booking form!
The Landing Strip in Gran Roque.
Charter a sailboat from Margarita, La Guaira or Higuerote!
1. Responsibilities: LosRoques.travel takes responsibility of contracts and agreements celebrated with his clients in the supplying of all our services. Similarly we declines all responsibility by wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of machineries, acts of government, robberies, lootings or any other cause other people's to the company, as well as the accidents suffered by subcontracted services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not either responsible by the derived consequences of the consumption or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2. Documentation: The tourist must bring with himself his documents of identification and consular visas, in case of problems by defect of the passport or lack of consular visa appear, the company is not made responsible by the expenses originated by the delay or total lost of the contracted services.
3. Reintegration by cancellation on the part of the tourist: The eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of beginning of the services. The seventy and five percents (75%) 15 days before the date of beginning of the services. The fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the beginning of the services. The twenty-five percent (25%) up to 72 hours before the beginning of the service will be no reimbursement between the 72 hours and the beginning of the service.
4. There will be no reimbursement in case of no Show, inadequate documents of trip, abandonment of tour in anyone of its moments or services nonuse voluntarily by the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or any reason of greater force that could put in danger the security of the tourist, the company reserves the right to modify the program, without the tourist has right to claim or indemnification.
5. Claims: All the claims will have to be directed in writing to our offices, within the forty and eight (48) hours following to the conclusion of the services.
6. All the conditions of hiring of the services are considered accepted by means of: 1) the execution of the payment of the services contracted previously to the beginning of the service; 2) the acceptance of voucher of the services that is extend to client by electronic mail, via fax or by any other mechanism; 3) the use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Caracol
You will be met at the landing strip by the 'porter' who will take your bags off the plane and walk you across the sand to the Villa Caracol. The Villa is bright and modern but can be warm at night. The best way to cool down is to relax on the roof terrace and count the stars.
You will be greeted by the owner who will sort out any boat excursions for you. This is highly recommended for a day trip - take lots of sun block though! The meals at the Villa are superb with very friendly service (even the 5am breakfast when we had to catch our flight out!). The room was pretty basic but very clean and modern. No sign of tvs or phones etc thankfully.
The boat excursion around the islands is a great way to spend a day in Los Roques. You will be provided with a cool box including drinks and lunch. Umbrellas and seats are also provided for your afternoon on the beach.
Unfortunately due to a time change on our flight we had only 2 nights and 1 full day on the island. Also, I was travelling with a friend but I would recommend a trip like this for a honeymoon (or at least part of it).
Ideal for a lazy, chilled out time.
I have visited Los Roques many times and this Posada stands out.
Location is in the far end of the village, 10 minutes walk from the airstrip.
Management (Italian, as is teh case for many places in Los Roques) not only care and pay attention about customer well-being but also speak English fluently, which is useful if you don't speak Spanish. They were very helpful, supporting e.g. with arranging boat excursions and helping with flight confirmations.
The Posada has a nice and cosy atmosphere. Food is excellent, cooked with Italian touch.
Staff is friendly and helpful.
Rooms are comfortable by Los Roques standards.
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Full Board - Pensión completa + Tours a las Islas||Double Room 2 Pers.||1||20||Friday, 01 September 2017||Monday, 18 December 2017||USD$135 Per person per night||1||100|
|Full Board - Pensión completa + Tours a las Islas||Double Room 2 Pers.||1||20||Tuesday, 19 December 2017||Monday, 25 December 2017||USD$180 Per person per night||1||100|
|Full Board - Pensión completa + Tours a las Islas||Double Room 2 Pers.||1||20||Tuesday, 26 December 2017||Wednesday, 03 January 2018||USD$220 Per person per night||1||100|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
Leaving from the Maiquetia National Airport from 5.30 hours in the morning of the arrival day, returning until 17.30 hours in the afternoon of the departure day. Please be there 1 hour before. (Itinerary depends on seats availability)USD$265 ( )
|Monday, 11 December 2017||26||26||Clear|
|Tuesday, 12 December 2017||27||26||Clear|
|Wednesday, 13 December 2017||27||27||Clouds|
|Thursday, 14 December 2017||27||26||Rain|
|Friday, 15 December 2017||27||26||Rain|
|Saturday, 16 December 2017||26||26||Rain|
|Sunday, 17 December 2017||26||26||Rain|