Lodge Mediterraneo, built in year 1994 by Italian people, it has a very Mediterranean environment, with all the commodities you need for the maximum comfort, but keeping the simplicity of this natural parade.
With a high category and quality of services is ideal to spend some days to relax and give yourself the best of the life in the Caribbe, with the advantages of the modern life, Wi Fi internet is available onsite. If you like to go Fly Fishing this can be arranged here aswell.
Please note- For single accommodation in double room there is a recharge.- International credit card accepted.- Some taxes not included.
Los Roques offers countless outdoor activities that will provide you with the enjoyment of the exceptional nature around you. The following attractions, offered by a large variety of independent operators, are available for your recreation and pleasure:
-Excursions to the keys.
Check-In: 15:00 - Check-Out:12:00.
Getting to Los Los Roques is an easy, safe and fast flight. A national flight from Caracas (Estimated time 35 minutes).
Please pick the extra option on the booking form!
The Landing Strip in Gran Roque
Charter a sailboat from Margarita, La Guaira or Higuerote!
1) Responsibilities: losroques.Travel is responsible for contracts and agreements with its customers in providing all our services. Just as no responsibility for the wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of the mechanisms of government acts, theft, looting or any other cause beyond the company and accidents involving subcontracting services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not liable for the consequences arising from the use or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2) Documentation: The tourist should bring their identification documents and visa consular problems if the default of the passport or the lack of consular visa, the company is not liable for the costs incurred by the delay or total loss the contracted services.
3) Reimbursement for cancellation of tourists provides as follows: Eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of commencement of services. The seventy-five percent (75%) 15 days before the date of commencement of services.Fifty percent (50%) up to a week before the start of services. Twenty-five percent (25%) until 72 hours before the start of service no refund within 72 hours and the service starts.
4) No refunds in case of no show, inadequate travel documents, leaving the tour at any time or use their services voluntarily for the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or other compelling reasons that might endanger the safety of tourists, the company reserves the right to modify, without the tourist is entitled to claim or recover.
5) Claims. All claims must be submitted in writing to our office, within forty-eight (48) hours following the conclusion of the service.
6) All conditions of employment services are considered accepted by:
1 - The execution of the payment of the contracted services before the commencement of service.
2 - Acceptance of vouchers ranging services to clients by email, fax or any other mechanism.
3 - The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Mediterraneo
I spent a week at Posada Mediterraneo. We arrive Monday morning and left of Friday. I wish I could had stayed. It was my second time at Los Roques, but this was by far the best experience. The staff at Mediterraneo is happy be work there and made my vacation an unforgettable one.
You must see the pictures of the beached to see it by yourself. They are out of this world! This is a must see place. I highly recommend this place.
Posada Mediterraneo is simple but very good and one of the best places to stay in Los Roques. Norma, the manager, is very pleasant and always eager to help. Our package included the visit of 2 islands (Francisqui and Madrisqui) any day we wanted. But day trips to other islands would be an extra. It is a very romantic place but I think that solo travelers will do just fine - the only annoying part would be to have dinner... I find dinners particularly romantic... anyway, the posada is clean, the staff is very helpful but the beds are a little bit hard for my taste - it may be uncomfortable because the bed is made of concrete and the mattress stays on the concrete... this is the only downside of the posada.
Just another tip: take a day trip to a desert island and make all your dreams come true! I did it and it was beyond my expectations! I asked Norma about a good island where I could be totally alone and it was amazing. Unfortunatly afte 3 hours alone, a boat arrived and 3 other tourists decided to stay there... but for 3 hours I was in the middle of that amazing sea with nothing in mind, just the company of my mom, that beautifull scenery and my joy. Amazing experience.
Posada Mediterraneo is simply amazing. The best place to stay in Los Roques.
The staff is incredible, super friendly and always with a smile in their faces. The rooms are spectacular, each room is different and has a different style and touch to it. All rooms have Air Conditioning, and Internet.
The food is top quality. They have a chef in house and she cooks the best food. They are super detail oriented meaning that there is always cold ice tea, and beverages around.
They also coordinate all beach trips for you with local boats. They even pack your cooler with the beverages you want, food and snacks for the beach.
The place is amazing. Next time I go to Los Roques will definitely repeat this experience at Posada Mediterraneo.
Los Roques is pure nature, a place to be visited and Posada Mediterraneo is the place to stay, charming, relaxing, home environment ....
Management and Team are friendly and efficient, taking care of every single detail to make sure your are confortable and enjoying your stay. We had a great vacation and experience. Excellente Food and Hospitalitty complete the scenarium for a unforgetable week. We do recommend the Experience !
Los Roques is paradise and Posada Mediterraneo is just the perfect place to stay here. Part of its charm is that being a small inn (only six rooms) the attention is personalized. Olga, the manager makes sure you have all you need.
The beaches here are surely one of the best of the world. If you can go scuba-diving, it is amazing. And if you stay for a week you can do the course and become a pro.
We stayed for ten days (they told us it was to much for LR) but we would have loved to stay longer!
Los Roques is an extremely quiet place for people who enjoy nature and beach life.
The lady in charge of this Posada promised us many things, but after disappoint my wife and myself we did not expect anything else after the second day. This managing lady was after to sell us very expensive day trips to the keys around the main island of Gran Roque.
We noticed that very fast......right after our first and last experience. She charged us 100 Bolivares per person to Francisqui Island and on the boat we meet friendly people from Brasil who paid 30 Bolivares each. We paid after that always between 30 and 40 Bolivares for a short boat trip to any island. She treat us very bad after she got know we booked not with her. We heard some couples from Italy telling us the same. The behavior of this lady was changing continously depending on the situation. When we came back twice and we asked friendly if the room will be cleaned up in the next time she cried and I was frightened to be hitted by her. Very rude manner to treat guests.
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Full Board - Pensión completa||Double Room 2 Pers.||1||12||Friday, 15 September 2017||Thursday, 14 December 2017||USD$160 Per person per night||1||1000|
|Full Board - Pensión completa + Tours a las Islas||Double Room 2 Pers.||1||12||Friday, 15 December 2017||Sunday, 31 December 2017||USD$200 Per person per night||1||1000|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
Fly Fishing a the best flats around all of the virgin and unknown Islands in Los roques: Craski, Carenero, Rabuski, Sandkey, Isla Agustin, Los Castillos, Isla Fernando, and you decide where to go fishingUSD$350 (12%) ( Per day )
Leaving from the Maiquetia National Airport the arrival day to Los Roques and returning the departure day to Maiquetia. Please be there 1 hour before. (Itinerary depends on seats availability)USD$320 (12%) ( Per person per booking )
|Saturday, 21 October 2017||28||28||Clouds|
|Sunday, 22 October 2017||28||28||Clouds|
|Monday, 23 October 2017||28||27||Rain|
|Tuesday, 24 October 2017||28||27||Rain|
|Wednesday, 25 October 2017||28||27||Rain|
|Thursday, 26 October 2017||28||27||Rain|
|Friday, 27 October 2017||28||27||Rain|