Sailboat Houat, Our “all included” service comprehend: Sailing in Los Roques, visit to the islands, accommodation, all meals, aperitifs, wine and beer with food and welcome cocktail, impeccable sheets, towels, transfer to the beaches, ice box. Mediterranean & Creole food.
Captain + Chef on board.
We have available for you: Fishing and snorkel gear, which can be used without any extra charge.
Food & Drink
Media & Technology
All islands in Los Roques.
Any time! Please note that usually the charter starts around 9.00 hours in the morning, prices are qouted for 24 hours! If you like to depart in the late afternoon you can arrange that by paying 50% of the per night online Yacht Charter all inclusive rate.
Captain: Raul Narvaez Licenced skipper up til 40 tons of commercial navigation 12 years of experiences as a captain.
Recent Caribbean Sailing: Grenada, Trinidad, St Lucia maximum length of boat under his command: Antares III, 95 feet, 3 years Languages: Spanish, Italian.
Chef: Italian cuisine, French, Mediterranean, Japanese.
Beneteau: Oceanis Clipper 510, France 1.996.
Length: 51 feet.
Cabins: 4 cabins with private bathroom, teak wood, leather and granite interior.
Commodities aboard: air conditioned, desalinization plant, hot water, TV, DVD, built in sound system.
Specifications: Engine Perkins 90 HP, Raymarine navigation system (GPS, auto pilot, depth meter, fish detector).
2 Auxiliary boats: 14 feets 40 HP engine, 11 feets 15 HP engine.
Charter a Private Air plane for maximum of 7 persons $ 1400 one way. Caracas - Los Roques.
1. Responsibilities: losroques.travel responsibility of contracts and agreements celebrated with his clients in the supplying of all our services. Similarly we declines all responsibility by wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of machineries, acts of government, robberies, lootings or any other cause other people's to the company, as well as the accidents suffered by subcontracted services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not either responsible by the derived consequences of the consumption or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services
2. Documentation: The tourist must bring with himself his documents of identification and consular visas, in case of problems by defect of the passport or lack of consular visa appear, the company is not made responsible by the expenses originated by the delay or total lost of the contracted services.
3. Reintegration by cancellation on the part of the tourist: The eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of beginning of the services. The seventy and five percents (75%) 15 days before the date of beginning of the services. The fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the beginning of the services. The twenty-five percent (25%) up to 72 hours before the beginning of the service will be no reimbursement between the 72 hours and the beginning of the service.
4. There will be no reimbursement in case of no Show, inadequate documents of trip, abandonment of tour in anyone of its moments or services nonuse voluntarily by the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or any reason of greater force that could put in danger the security of the tourist, the company reserves the right to modify the program, without the tourist has right to claim or indemnification
5. Claims: All the claims will have to be directed in writing to our offices, within the forty and eight (48) hours following to the conclusion of the services.
6. All the conditions of hiring of the services are considered accepted by means of:
1) the execution of the payment of the services contracted previously to the beginning of the service;
2) the acceptance of voucher of the services that is extend to client by electronic mail, via fax or by any other mechanism;
3) the use of any part of the contracted services.
Note that this is not a booking form, instead you are sending an email.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Sailboat Houat
We chartered the boat in exclusive plus the Capitan and the Chef. It was the best thing that we did. We felt like we were king and queen because they treat you very good. They take you to any island in Los Roques Park, they go with you and show you where to do snorkeling or other activities. If you want to just relax on the beach, they set you up with umbrella and drinks. When you are done and go back to the boat they prepare dinner, they set up a nice table, some wine, music, etc. The food is delicious!!! They don’t go to sleep until you do. They want to make sure that you are ok and you don’t need anything else. In the morning they get up early so they prepare breakfast before you get up. They give you tons of food. I am sure I put more weight on me after this. One of the coolest things is this is a totally customized vacation. The captain asks you where you want to go, what you want to do, what you want to see, what time you want to do it, if you spend more time than planned somewhere they will help you re-work the plan to get the most out of your vacation. Sleeping on the boat is a bit like camping. It is tight and there is a certain lack of amenities. The sea breeze is nice but I got a little hot during the nights. Overall this was the best vacations that we have ever had and we travel a lot. We think it is better if you spend more time in the boat so you can see more stuff there. For example we couldn’t go to Playa de Agua. We didn’t have enough time. But by having our own boat we saw an incredible number of things in a short time. If you stay in a Posada I think they mostly take you to one place per day or maybe two places at most if the places are close to Gran Roque.
We recommend: 1. To do snorkeling: Franciskey. We recommend you go with a guide because it has a path under the water that you have to follow (or give yourself some time to explore on your own). It is very colorful. 2. Rabuskey: It has Mangroves where you can see starfish. It is very swallow you can step out of the dingy and do a little swimming there. The water is very clear. It is like a swimming pool. 3. Noronkey: Good snorkeling and sea turtles in the calm area near the island and away from the reef.
More time onboard
|Tariff name||Exclusive Charter for 1 - 2 persons|
|Cabin/yacht type||Exclusive Charter|
|Valid from||Thursday, 09 March 2017||Valid til||Sunday, 15 April 2018|
|Minimum days||1||Maximum days||100|
|Min person||1||Max person||2|
|USD$770 Per night|
|Tariff name||Exclusive Charter for 7 - 8 persons|
|Cabin/yacht type||Exclusive Charter|
|Valid from||Wednesday, 30 August 2017||Valid til||Sunday, 16 December 2018|
|Minimum days||1||Maximum days||100|
|Min person||7||Max person||8|
|USD$1460 Per night|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
If you are alone or two persons and want to enjoy the last day onboard until the end of the day, with all services included in exclusive, please pick this extra.USD$700 ( Per booking )
If you are three or four persons and want to enjoy the last day onboard until the end of the day, with all services included in exclusive, please pick this extra.USD$800 ( Per booking )
If you are five or six persons and want to enjoy the last day onboard until the end of the day, with all services included in exclusive, please pick this extra.USD$1000 ( Per booking )
If you are seven or eight persons and want to enjoy the last day onboard until the end of the day, with all services included in exclusive, please pick this extra.USD$1200 ( Per booking )
Leaving from the Maiquetia National Airport at 8.30 in the morning of the arrival day, returning until 10.30 hours in the morning at the departure day. Please be there 1 hour before. (Itinerary depends on seats availability)USD$265 ( Per booking )
|Wednesday, 21 February 2018||26||25||Rain|
|Thursday, 22 February 2018||25||23||Rain|
|Friday, 23 February 2018||25||23||Rain|
|Saturday, 24 February 2018||26||24||Rain|
|Sunday, 25 February 2018||26||25||Rain|
|Monday, 26 February 2018||25||25||Rain|
|Tuesday, 27 February 2018||25||25||Rain|