Lodge Roquelusa a good and economic alternative to the rest of the Posadas located in Gran Roque it is far away from the crowds and noise that sometimes are a small problem when the local people are celebrating during the weekends.
The Lodge is managed by the owner Joaquina Rodriguez and its ideal for a big family or group that would like to stay in a Posada all for them selves or enjoying a good international mix of guests during the high season. The food here is very good and original from the Island.
Please note: For single accommodation in double room there is a recharge - International credit card accepted via Paypal - Some taxes not included.
Media & Technology
Los Roques offers countless outdoor activities that will provide you with the enjoyment of the exceptional nature around you. The following attractions offered by a large variety of independent operators, are available for your recreation and pleasure: Bone fishing - Windsurfing - Kitesurfing - Kayak - Snorkeling/Diving - Ultra Light - Excursions to the keys.
Check-In: 09:00 - Check-Out: 16:00
Getting to Los Los Roques is an easy, safe and fast flight. A national flight from Caracas (Estimated time 35 minutes). the price of round trip is $ 320 per person, subject to change.
Please pick the extra option on the booking form!
The Landing Strip en Gran Roque.
Charter a sailboat from Margarita, La Guaira or Higuerote!
1. Responsibilities: losroques.travel takes responsibility of contracts and agreements celebrated with his clients in the supplying of all our services. Similarly we declines all responsibility by wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of machineries, acts of government, robberies, lootings or any other cause other people´s to the company, as well as the accidents suffered by subcontracted services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not either responsible by the derived consequences of the consumption or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services
2. Documentation: The tourist must bring documents of identification and consular visas, in case of problems by defect of the passport or lack of consular visa appear, the company is not made responsible by the expenses originated by the delay or total lost of the contracted services.
3. Reintegration by cancellation on the part of the tourist: The eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of beginning of the services. The seventy and five percents (75%) 15 days before the date of beginning of the services. The fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the beginning of the services. The twenty-five percent (25%) up to 72 hours before the beginning of the service will be no reimbursement between the 72 hours and the beginning of the service.
4. There will be no reimbursement in case of no Show, inadequate documents of trip, abandonment of tour in anyone of its moments or services nonuse voluntarily by the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or any reason of greater force that could put in danger the security of the tourist, the company reserves the right to modify the program, without the tourist has right to claim or indemnification
5. Claims: All the claims will have to be directed in writing to our offices, within the forty and eight (48) hours following to the conclusion of the services.
6. All the conditions of hiring of the services are considered accepted by means of:
1) the execution of the payment of the services contracted previously to the beginning of the service;
2) the acceptance of voucher of the services that is extend to client by electronic mail, via fax or by any other mechanism;
3) the use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Roquelusa
This Posada is very bad and very expensive for what it is. We stayed only one night instead of 7 and decided to leave Los Roques earlier than anticipated because we couldn't possibly stay another night.
In general, Los Roques is far too expensive for what it is. For example, we had to pay $140 per night for that Posada (one single room for 4 persons), and this is really a dump. Before that, we stayed at posada Tropicana which is much much better for almost the same price ($160 for 2 persons). Still, too expensive for what it is.
We stayed here for 3 days and it was not too bad. Our room had a/c and a new bathroom. it was about 50$ per person/ per day which is pretty cheap compared to nicer posadas. You need to be aware that you are going to stay in an old house with very basic rooms. It is this expensive because it is a national Park and they are not allowed to build anything new. Los Roques was amazing. It is really the most beautiful beech we have ever been. Everything, it is really expensive so be aware. Snorkeling was great and Cayo de Agua was spectacular. You shouldnt miss this key. it takes like an hour (30$) to get there but it is worthy. We can't way to go back with more money so we can stay in a nice posada. But for travelers with a small budget Posada roquelusa does the job.
We were 4 guys kitesurfing on Los Roques over Christmas and New Year 2003/2004 -- 2 weeks. We had the choice between either Roquelusa and $200-per-night-place. Since we wanted something budget we chose Roquelusa.
I got sooo freakin sick from the food there that I thought I was going to die... high fever, trowing up, diarrea (never been this sick before). we didn't have any antibiotics and since it was holidays I couldn't get anything (antibiotics) there either. After 5 days with high fever and no sleep my friends there finally met someone that had some extra antibiotics and gave it to me -- within two days I was back in the game.
The toilets was so bad... we had enough water to flush 4 times-a-day... so in the morning the toilet was full up to the edge. It was stinking in the whole room/hotel... the emploees finally cleaned up after a couple of days.
The place was NOT good!! The kitchen was not clean... the PLACE was not clean.
However, Los Roques is a paradise!! Go there if you can, but don't stay at Roquelusa.
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Half Board - Media pensión||Double Room 2 Pers.||1||22||Sunday, 01 January 2017||Sunday, 31 December 2017||USD$40 Per person per night||1||1000|
|Half Board - Media pensión||3 personas||1||22||Friday, 01 September 2017||Sunday, 31 December 2017||USD$40 Per person per night||1||1000|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
Leaving from the Maiquetia National Airport the arrival day to Los Roques and returning the departure day to Maiquetia. Please be there 1 hour before. (Itinerary depends on seats availability)USD$320 (12%) ( Per person per booking )
|Wednesday, 18 October 2017||27||27||Rain|
|Thursday, 19 October 2017||28||28||Clouds|
|Friday, 20 October 2017||29||28||Rain|
|Saturday, 21 October 2017||29||28||Clear|
|Sunday, 22 October 2017||29||29||Clear|
|Monday, 23 October 2017||29||29||Clear|
|Tuesday, 24 October 2017||29||29||Clear|