Galapagos, the former Hotel Chana facing the lagoon has changed owner and is now part of the new Italien owner. With Restaurant and Piano Bar open to the public.
With the recent change in ownership, a complete and colorfull overhaul has been done with many nice changes have taken place, including a nice restaurant with piano bar, now offering some of the best cocktails in Los Roques and with nice attention from the crew. Nice international atsmosfere can be found here including some of the best night life in Gran Roque.
Please note: - For single accommodation in double room there is a recharge. - International credit card accepted. - Some taxes not included.
Food & Drink
Media & Technology
* Rates are per person. * The single occupancy will have a surcharge of 30%. * Children 0-2 years (free). * Children 3-6 years have a discount of 30% in the parents room. * The bedroom suite has a surcharge of 20 per person. * Quad occupancy, the fourth person will have a 20% discount. * High Season: Carnival / Easter / July 15 to September 15 week. December 15 to January 15. bridges. * Low season: all dates unspecified.
Besides being the perfect landscape for your vacations, Los Roques offers countless outdoor activities that will provide you with the enjoyment of the exceptional nature around you. The following attractions, offered by a large variety of independent operators, are available for your recreation and pleasure: Bone fishing -Windsurfing -Kitesurfing -Kayak. -Snorkeling/Diving -Excursions to the keys.
Check-In: 15:00 - Check-Out: 12:00.
The landing strip in Gran Roque
Charter a sailboat from Margarita, La Guaira or Higuerote!
1. Responsibilities: LosRoques.travel takes responsibility of contracts and agreements celebrated with his clients in the supplying of all our services. Similarly we declines all responsibility by wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of machinery, acts of government, robberies, looting or any other cause other people's to the company, as well as the accidents suffered by subcontracted services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not either responsible by the derived consequences of the consumption or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2. Documentation: The tourist must bring with himself his documents of identification and consular visas, in case of problems by defect of the passport or lack of consular visa appear, the company is not made responsible by the expenses originated by the delay or total lost of the contracted services.
3. Reintegration by cancellation on the part of the tourist: The eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of beginning of the services. The seventy and five percents (75%) 15 days before the date of beginning of the services. The fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the beginning of the services. The twenty-five percent (25%) up to 72 hours before the beginning of the service will be no reimbursement between the 72 hours and the beginning of the service.
4. There will be no reimbursement in case of no Show, inadequate documents of trip, abandonment of tour in anyone of its moments or services nonuse voluntarily by the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or any reason of greater force that could put in danger the security of the tourist, the company reserves the right to modify the program, without the tourist has right to claim or indemnification.
5. Claims: All the claims will have to be directed in writing to our offices, within the forty and eight (48) hours following to the conclusion of the services.
6. All the conditions of hiring of the services are considered accepted by means of:
1) the execution of the payment of the services contracted previously to the beginning of the service.2) the acceptance of voucher of the services that is extend to client by electronic mail, via fax or by any other mechanism.3) the use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Posada Galapagos
I was sold a holiday that didn't exist! (sadly, I was not the only one).
Especially when booking from Italy, you will find this Posada's bookings are handled by a company called JMB and a guy called Jacopo Biasion, the son of the (former?) owner of the Posada.
For unclear reasons, which are to be clarified in court, this person has taken the full payment from us and two days before the departure date he actually communicated that no accomodation would be available for us.
He then promised he would give the money back, given that we couldn't have what we paid for.
The money hasn't been returened as yet (2 months after the suddent cancellation) and we are now taking legal action against them.
If you are planning to go to Los Roques, stay away from this Posada and NEVER deal with these people.
If anything similar happened to you, please come forward and provide any useful information to secure these people to justice.
Similar poor experience for us.
We arrived at the Posada with 24h delay, due to Mr. Jacopo's incompetence at organising a simple transfer from the mainland (we ended-up spending the night in a shabby hotel near the airport - nice start!).
From the moment we set foot in Venezuela, we were unable to contact Mr. Jacopo to get (1) assistance and (2) discuss reimbursement of our first night (two bedrooms for a total of EUR 360). Since then, our phone calls and emails to his organisation have remained unanswered (note that Mr. Jacopo was much more readily available prior to the trip when we needed to arrange the payment and he would call us on a daily basis).
Interestingly, Posada Galapagos claims to be part of the Charming Hotels network (cf. website) but doesn't appear on their website.
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|BxB (only low season) - Bed & Breakfast||Double Room 2 Pers.||1||40||Sunday, 01 January 2017||Tuesday, 02 January 2018||USD$120 Per person per night||1||1000|
|Half Board (only low season) - media pension||Double Room 2 Pers.||1||40||Sunday, 01 January 2017||Tuesday, 02 January 2018||USD$130 Per person per night||1||1000|
|TEMPORADA ALTA: Full Board - Pensión completa + excursiones a las islas||Double Room 2 Pers.||1||40||Friday, 15 December 2017||Wednesday, 10 January 2018||USD$160 Per person per night||1||1000|
|TEMPORADA BAJA: Full Board - Pensión completa + excursiones a las islas||Double Room 2 Pers.||1||40||Saturday, 16 September 2017||Thursday, 14 December 2017||USD$140 Per person per night||1||1000|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
Leaving from the Maiquetia National Airport the arrival day to Los Roques and returning the departure day to Maiquetia. Please be there 1 hour before. (Itinerary depends on seats availability)USD$400 (12%) ( Per person per booking )
|Saturday, 21 October 2017||28||28||Clouds|
|Sunday, 22 October 2017||28||28||Clouds|
|Monday, 23 October 2017||28||27||Rain|
|Tuesday, 24 October 2017||28||27||Rain|
|Wednesday, 25 October 2017||28||27||Rain|
|Thursday, 26 October 2017||28||27||Rain|
|Friday, 27 October 2017||28||27||Rain|