El Canto de la Ballena Lodge Facing the sea in front of the second pier with tables on the beach to expand the serving area for its popular restaurant.
Boutique and restaurant (known for its good food) replete with Indonesian and other oriental decoration, reggae music, burning incense, giving it a definitive alternative lifestyle look and sound. 2 queen size rooms with mosquito net and airconditioning, private bath. Roof-top terrace. Internet access available for guests.
Breakfast, picnic lunch on the beach, dinner included in price. They also offer optional transfers to not only the nearest, but distant keys. The owner, Nelly speaks Italian, German, and English.
Please Note: For single accommodation in double room there is a recharge. International credit card accepted. Some taxes not included.
Food & Drink
Media & Technology
Menu example in Canto
Dinner for 2 with decoration
Time 7:30 pm
MENU THE SONG OF THE WHALE
(You can select 10 dishes and 2 desserts)
Gingerbread House with Mouse Station
Carpaccios: grouper, snapper, tuna, zucchini, Ceviche, Sashimi, tuna tartare, tuna Kibbe (crude), Milflores (goat cheese margariteño).
Capressa, Tropical (with seasonal fruit), Greek (goat cheese), Green (mezclún lettuce), Taboule Monroque (cabbage, carrots, pineapple),
German (potatoes, mustard mayonnaise).
embraced Tuna, Snapper Mediterranean, Day tour of barracuda, Thai Snapper, Grouper herbs (baked), Carite menier, Curry fish, tempura fish.
Baked Kibbe, Roast beef, Roasted black, cold meat, tenderloin in peanut sauce, pig loin, string beans Arabs (ground beef), chicken green curry,
TPollo baked oriental (vegetables), chicken strips sauteed.
Japanese Pasta (sauteed vegetables and soy), Pasta capponata, Pasta Marina (fish and white wine), African Pasta (peanuts and prunes), Eastern Funche, quiche leek, Quiche Loraine, Rice Indonesian, Cous-cous, hot Wheat , Free potatoes, cauliflower Free, Free broccoli, lentils india, Basque Chickpeas, beans more flavorful bold, Noodles mandarins, tempura vegetables.
Chocolate cake, pirate tiramisu, ice cream, cheese, panna cotta, apple strudel.
Empanadas, Sashimis, bread with cream, baked Kibbe.
Check-In: 09:00 - Check-Out: 16:00
Getting to Los Los Roques is an easy, safe and fast flight. A national flight from Caracas (Estimated time 35 minutes). Please pick the extra option on the booking form!.
The Landing Strip in Gran Roque.
Charter a sailboat from Margarita, La Guaira or Higuerote!
1. Responsibilities: losroques.travel responsibility of contracts and agreements celebrated with his clients in the supplying of all our services. Similarlwe declines all responsibility by wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of machineries, acts of government, robberies, lootings or any other cause other people´s to the company, as well as the accidents suffered by subcontracted services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not either responsible by the derived consequences of the consumption or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services
2. Documentation: The tourist must bring with himself his documents of identification and consular visas, in case of problems by defect of the passport or lack of consular visa appear, the company is not made responsible by the expenses originated by the delay or total lost of the contracted services.
3. Reintegration by cancellation on the part of the tourist: The eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of beginning of the services. The seventy and five percents (75%) 15 days before the date of beginning of the services. The fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the beginning of the services. The twenty-five percent (25%) up to 72 hours before the beginning of the service, there will be no reimbursement between the 72 hours and the beginning of the service.
4. There will be no reimbursement in case of no Show, inadequate documents of trip, abandonment of tour in anyone of its moments or services nonuse voluntarily by the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or any reason of greater force that could put in danger the security of the tourist, the company reserves the right to modify the program, without the tourist has right to claim or indemnification.
5. Claims: All the claims will have to be directed in writing to our offices, within the forty and eight (48) hours following to the conclusion of the services.
6. All the conditions of hiring of the services are considered accepted by means of:
1) the execution of the payment of the services contracted previously to the beginning of the service:
2) the acceptance of voucher of the services that is extend to client by electronic mail, via fax or by any other mechanism:
3) the use of any part of the contracted services
Please enter the message you'd like to send to La Ballena
|Tariff name||Room/property type||Min person||Max person||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Full Board - Pensión completa||Double Room 2 Pers.||1||8||Sunday, 01 January 2017||Tuesday, 01 May 2018||USD$125 Per person per night||1||99|
|Full Board - Pensión completa + Ice box||3 personas||2||6||Sunday, 01 January 2017||Tuesday, 01 May 2018||USD$125 Per person per night||1||99|
|Half Board||Double Room 2 Pers.||2||2||Sunday, 01 January 2017||Tuesday, 01 May 2018||USD$95 Per person per night||1||1000|
|Half Board - media pension||3 personas||3||6||Sunday, 01 January 2017||Tuesday, 02 January 2018||USD$95 Per person per night||1||1000|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
Dinner for 2 with decoration - Menu: Please see Lodge activitesUSD$10 (12%) ( Per person per booking )
Leaving from the Maiquetia National Airport to Los Roques and returning Maiquetia. Please be there 1 hour before. (Itinerary depends on seats availability)USD$320 (12%) ( Per person per booking )
|Saturday, 19 August 2017||28||28||Rain|
|Sunday, 20 August 2017||28||28||Rain|
|Monday, 21 August 2017||28||28||Clouds|
|Tuesday, 22 August 2017||29||29||Clear|
|Wednesday, 23 August 2017||29||29||Rain|
|Thursday, 24 August 2017||29||29||Rain|
|Friday, 25 August 2017||29||28||Rain|